We moved our public API to General Available. What does this mean?
- Updated documentation and API playground.
- New, non-polymorphic endpoints for creating checks
- Two deprecated endpoints (see below)
- A million — well, *checks bug tracker* 38 actually — fixes to docs, schema's, default values, and response bodies.
- Rate limiting on endpoints to prevent abuse.
P.S. the auto-generated OpenAPI / Swagger docs are still available at https://api.checklyhq.com
We deprecated two endpoints on our public API as part of making the public API Generally Available.
GET /check-results-rolled-up. This endpoint was a stop-gap for longer-range data. You can now use the regular
POST /checks. This endpoint was polymorphic. We now have dedicated endpoints for API and Browser check creation on
We will remove these endpoints on Monday 4 July 2022. We will follow up with emails to alert you as we near that date.